How I Wish

How I Wish

I wish I was there, 
To have you in my arms, 
Frightening the fear, 
That had caused your heart harms. 

I wish I was there, 
To kiss away the pain, 
From the lips of the fear, 
That had you in sorrow lane. 

I wish I was there, 
To threaten proud sorrow, 
With the force of care, 
My shoulder would not borrow. 

I wish I was there 
Looking into your pupils, 
"I do love you dear ", 
Such words killing your worries. 

I wish I was there, 
But I' am not, 
Yet I'm with you there, 
But you know not. 

Geliebte, nature will rethink, 
Ayomi, harsh times will retreat, 
Ifemi, sorrow will skedaddle, 
And joy will be left with me and you. 

Proud season shall mourn itself, 
Her siblings to her be cleft, 
While we our joyful joy proclaim, 
And gracious Yahuah to praise. 

Loads of kisses on lips, 
Burdening the heart with joy, 
Mountain of hugs unleashed, 
While we as lovers enjoined. 
18: 09: 28: 23: 16

Note: To the best thing that ever happened to me. 

Adeyemi Joshua

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Motunrayo Emiola

Nollywood Movies: The Extension of Prostitution

Just a thought