...Dialogue Nature: Josh, do you have a lover Me: Sure Nature: Who's the lucky maiden? Me: Sea.... Sajeen Sea. Nature: Hmm, how much do you love her... Me: As the cloud loves the sky, That without bodies of cloud no sky. Like stripes on the cloth, By the manufacturer wrote. I don't only love her, But I'm in love with her. Nature: interesting.. Does she loves you? Me: Of course she do, But it's 'thout clue: Distance being a barrier... But love can break such barrier. Nature: Now I get it... But don't get it. You mean you don't love any lady here, ...
When God At First Made man, Giving him all he can. He made a stay; wits raised, And then his voice he raised. "For if I should", he said, " Tilt thus nigh, gift him this, Human shall be misled, And both should losers be." "I shall withhold comfort; (Heart void of wants he sought) That when meet perfect peace, He should slip and curse me." "Let sadness give him joy, Till sadness finds no joy." 18:10:25:11:55 Note: About the jewel George Herbert left anonymously in his poem "The Pulley". The Ancestor, unveils it.
Moturayo Emiola “I’m afraid” She said to me, holding back her tears. She was restraining that because of me : I could sense that. Though I have been the only son who'd given her tough times : at the level of vocations, yet she took more delights in confiding in me than in my brothers. “Nothing would happen to you, Mum” I promised. I was girding myself with borrowed courage – the courage I didn’t have, lent it for her. I could sense the despair, sadness, the confusion of it all was overwhelming. But she didn’t seem to believe my words, she was indeed tired of staying in her house, she was afraid, yes, twas written all over her. Then, I began to think : is this how ones faith diminish? Is this how the boiling torrent of her undaunted faith cool off? I remembered, yes, back then. When the trial was at the apex, when an evil arrow was pointed at my brother and I. Yes,my bro...
Comments
Post a Comment