The heaven stretch'd her a shade. Fortune and luck on her did lay. Her generosity had never fade, But a but remain'd a say. Lucifer's face she wore, Wrath and fury lent her no fight. Even honour and seats she bore. Yet, a but lodge in her site. Here tarry'd my arguement: Must this demon boastfully exist? For so long he had ham'd our merry'ment. Prescribe me a pill, else the arguement persist. Joyfully, should we in this circle? Or by construction, intuities alternates a triangle? . Adeyemi Joshua
...Dialogue Nature: Josh, do you have a lover Me: Sure Nature: Who's the lucky maiden? Me: Sea.... Sajeen Sea. Nature: Hmm, how much do you love her... Me: As the cloud loves the sky, That without bodies of cloud no sky. Like stripes on the cloth, By the manufacturer wrote. I don't only love her, But I'm in love with her. Nature: interesting.. Does she loves you? Me: Of course she do, But it's 'thout clue: Distance being a barrier... But love can break such barrier. Nature: Now I get it... But don't get it. You mean you don't love any lady here, ...
When God At First Made man, Giving him all he can. He made a stay; wits raised, And then his voice he raised. "For if I should", he said, " Tilt thus nigh, gift him this, Human shall be misled, And both should losers be." "I shall withhold comfort; (Heart void of wants he sought) That when meet perfect peace, He should slip and curse me." "Let sadness give him joy, Till sadness finds no joy." 18:10:25:11:55 Note: About the jewel George Herbert left anonymously in his poem "The Pulley". The Ancestor, unveils it.
Comments
Post a Comment