...Dialogue Nature: Josh, do you have a lover Me: Sure Nature: Who's the lucky maiden? Me: Sea.... Sajeen Sea. Nature: Hmm, how much do you love her... Me: As the cloud loves the sky, That without bodies of cloud no sky. Like stripes on the cloth, By the manufacturer wrote. I don't only love her, But I'm in love with her. Nature: interesting.. Does she loves you? Me: Of course she do, But it's 'thout clue: Distance being a barrier... But love can break such barrier. Nature: Now I get it... But don't get it. You mean you don't love any lady here, ...
When God At First Made man, Giving him all he can. He made a stay; wits raised, And then his voice he raised. "For if I should", he said, " Tilt thus nigh, gift him this, Human shall be misled, And both should losers be." "I shall withhold comfort; (Heart void of wants he sought) That when meet perfect peace, He should slip and curse me." "Let sadness give him joy, Till sadness finds no joy." 18:10:25:11:55 Note: About the jewel George Herbert left anonymously in his poem "The Pulley". The Ancestor, unveils it.
Three o'clock at noon when the sun pierces the water. The gaze of the tree adjust the mood of the atmospehre. He's arriving with a loving notion to take away his tributes. He comes around yet still in his abode. Finally he comes with his throng, to apprehend his friend's debt. He's knocking on his friends door, pulling the locks off their pouch. He goes in cowardly taking the debt off his friend bravely. He's death, he his escaping with the debt- the breath of his friend. c.2017 Adeyemi Joshua
Comments
Post a Comment